The question of what is the average penis size, is one that almost always arises from the deeper question of is my penis size ok? Is my penis big enough? It is a question that almost ever man asks at one time or another in his life!
This page is an attempt to answer that question and a few others as well…
Penis Size Questions:
|What is the average penis size?
Does penis size matter?
What if I am small?
What if I am too big?
Q: What is the average penis size?
A: According to the book “The Kensey Institute New Report On Sex!” the average penis size for the average male is 5”- 7. I personally don’t feel that a range is an average and that this is more of a way of protecting the feeling of the men on the smaller side of the range. After all 2” of length from 5” to 7” is a big difference!
Another recent survey from Durex the worlds largest condom manufacture states that “the average length of an erect penis is around 168mm (6.5 inches), and the average circumference is about 130mm (5 inches)” for more from this survey visit Durex.com
In my search for the average penis size I also ran across a live real time web survey at on penis size at Absolute Penis.com in which most of the men that answered the survey stated that they were 6” in length, 5” in circumference.
And still in a magazine article I read in a popular woman’s magazine they claimed the average size was 6” in length. So it seems that the average size is about 6” in length and about 5” in girth.
The means if you are 6” you are average about or below that you are either above or below average penis size. Simple enough :o)
Q: Does penis size matter?
This is another question that all men have had on their minds at one time or another and I am going to try to answer it for you now.
YES and NO!
It all depends on who you ask, to some women it matters and to some it does not?
Some women will tell you “Yes, penis size does matter!” And others will says “Not as long as the guy knows how to please me other ways!”
It all really depends on the woman you ask some women love big penises and don’t want anything less, other don’t care really and are more interested in the inner qualities and still other are happy with anything that is not below average. But you will rarely hear a woman say that she prefers a small penis!
If you want to read actual response from women asked about penis size visit
Penis News.com and read their article on penis size.
There are two schools of though on this subject regarding size:
1. That to some women it does not matter and that two some women it does.
2. That most women have not had a big penis don’t know what they are missing so they really can’t say and that once the have a big one they will want a big one.
But all in all it boils down to each woman’s preference
What we do know for a fact is that:
- a bigger penis is more stimulating to look at, and that some women actually get wet at the sight of a big penis.
- A bigger penis provide deeper internal stimulation and more stimulation to the vaginal walls as well as more indirect stimulation of the clitoris from the tugging on the vaginal lips from the increase friction.
- To be with a man with a big penis is considered a status symbol to many women especially younger women, just as it is for a man to be with woman with large breasts
- Some women physiologically like the challenge of “taking or conquering” a big penis
The person penis size matter the most to is you! If you make a big deal out of it so will your partner if you don’t she will not either (generally).
Q: What if I am small?
If you are below average or feel that you are on the smaller side you should not feel sorry for yourself or run around thinking that you have a small penis. That will make things only worse.
What you can do is to make sure that you are an excellent lover and know how to please your love using all of your other resources i.e. your imagination, you hands, your mouth, and your penis. two resource for that is revolutionarysex.com , ejaculationbycommand.com
You can also do what many other men have done and that is to enlarge your penis, and yes it is possible for most men. Unfortunately there are many con artist and scams out there and you need to watch out for them. Still how ever with the right instruction and dedication you can over time make real and permanent gain in your penis size. It is not uncommon for a man to gain a sold inch or more in both length and thickness (thickness is more important than length for most women)
Q: What if I am too big?
If you are one of the men who have a very long or thick penis you may also have a problem if you are with a women who has a very short or tight vagina.
You must be very sensitive to your partners need and make sure that you do not cause her pain during intercourse.
Some tips that will help you:
- Let her ride on top so she can control depth.
- Use doggy style or rear entry positions that will reduce the depth of penetration.
- Stay away from positions that allow very deep penetration such as with her legs over her head.
- If you are very thick make sure there is adequate lubrication and use a store bought water soluble lubricant if necessary.